Saturday 19 February 2022

Trolley 475

The creationists (or perhaps their janitor) had cleared out the accumulation of Sainsbury's trolleys since I last visited, leaving just two from M&S. One a regular large one, the other an irregular small one. Irregular in the sense that it did not look to me to be the same as a regular small one from the Epsom Food Hall. But I guess I should carry a tape measure if I want to be sure: it may just have been proximity to the large trolley making it look small.

In any event, contrary to usual practise of doing a U-turn at the first turning into Ewell Village and then retracing my steps to the trolley, I simply returned the large trolley to M&S, and then came back up East Street. With the doubling up perhaps adding a kilometre to my circuit.

Market very quiet, with just the lorry mounted butcher and a couple of street food vans. Both green grocers missing, the plant stall missing and all the odds and ends missing. Can't see the butcher sticking if for long if they don't all come back.

While the Fatface outlet next to HSBC has shut up shop. Must be fairly recent.

PS: the only tree down on this leg was a middle sized tree on Fair Green. Otherwise, plenty of twigs, the odd branch and some fencing panels. Plus a large bush falling out of the upper banking to the railway bridge at the East Street end of the High Street, just before you get to the Rifleman. Still up and running although it must be some years now since my last visit.

References

Reference 1: https://psmv5.blogspot.com/2022/02/trolley-474.html.


No comments:

Post a Comment