Sunday 13 February 2022

Trolley 471

Having captured trolley 470 at the top of the ramp, the slightly larger trolley, also from the M&S food hall, came from half way down. I decided against wheeling them together, which might have been a bit conspicuous on Epsom's busy market square.

There were two rejects.

First, what appeared to be a very small trolley. Rejected on two grounds. First, it was more or less on private property. Second, I had no idea to whom it belonged.

Second, a very full trolley from Sainsbury's, a long way from home.  A trolley better suited to the men from the council than to me. But I shall keep an eye on it and see how long it takes someone to do something about it.

In the margins, I noticed that the lorry mounted butcher sold white puddings. But they looked a bit suspect to me;  not in the same league as the puddings from Slomers at all. I associated to the sort of butchers you used to get in the poorer quarters of Scottish towns, selling all kinds of prepared meats, pies and puddings. Sometimes of a startling red colour.

References

Reference 1: https://psmv5.blogspot.com/2022/02/trolley-470.html.

Reference 2: https://slomersltd.co.uk/.

No comments:

Post a Comment