Saturday 26 February 2022

Trolley 479

Returned to the car park opposite Epsom Station today, the one under the newish block of flats, armed on this occasion with a pound coin, with which I was able to release a large M&S trolley. Perfectly clean and decent so I don't suppose it had been there that long. And it was under cover.

Returned to the stacks, where the muddle continues. I was, nevertheless, able to get the trolley into one of the stacks, but while the next trolley along had a handle lock of the right sort, its chain had got lost, so I was unable to recover my one pound coin. Very tiresome.

Market much busier than last Saturday, when I now know the council banned the stalls with awnings, which probably added to the absenteeism. 

PS: not sure where either the black basket (small) or the blue basket (regular) came from. Need to give that matter some thought, before I return to collect the other trolley.

References

Reference 1: https://psmv5.blogspot.com/2022/02/trolley-478.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment