Friday 11 March 2022

Trolley 487

Having spotted this trolley near the junction of Station Approach and Waterloo Road on the way home on Thursday afternoon, I returned to collect it Friday morning. Returned to the stacks at the back of the food hall at M&S, using the front entrance, for a change, as I had a train to catch and begrudged the extra time involved in using the Ashley Centre entrance.

Maybe I will make the 500 for All Fools' Day. A day which is no longer celebrated with the enthusiasm of the 1960's. Or indeed the 1950's, when I was once tricked into thinking that we had sausages for a special early lunch - it being important to play such tricks before noon. I got very cross and was only placated by the promise of sausages for the next day.

References

Reference 1: https://psmv5.blogspot.com/2022/03/trolley-486.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment