Thursday 10 March 2022

Brand awareness

YouGov was interested in my awareness and use of social media this morning. With a quick follow up on my interest in sport on television. So not knowing or caring much about either - beyond worrying that we have to somehow get a grip on all the rubbish and worse floating about in the likes of Facebook - it did not take me long to knock this survey off.

This included what seemed to be a trick question that asked me about my use of websites, with the choice including quite a lot of things which I would have thought of as products or applications rather than websites, for example Chrome from Google. No idea whether the question master had been a bit sloppy or whether he was testing whether I was awake and paying attention.

Unusually, two errors of the sort snapped above, the first of which I was able to recover from, more or less back to the point just before the error. All very proper.

Laptop has been rather slow this morning, for reason or reasons unknown, and I suppose it is possible that there is a connection. Maybe YouGov transactions have been timing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment