Monday 29 July 2024

Blackberries three

Three of us took half a tray of blackberries before lunch this morning, from a clump on the western side of our very own road. Location snapped in rather unfortunate lighting conditions from Street View this evening. But there is something to be seen if you click to enlarge.

The berries are slated to appear at the bottom of an apple and blackberry crumble this day week. With hot custard, naturally. Must wean the other two off their habit of taking custard cold from a packet a bit like a milk carton. At least we have got them off sprinkles.

I can also report hearing, for the first time for quite a while, the hooting of an owl overnight Sunday-Monday. No idea what sort of an owl it might have been.

While today closed with YouGov asking me for my views, such as they were, on the sponsorship of sporting events. Beyond indicating my disapproval of gambling and cryptocurrency companies, I am sorry to say that my answers were not very informative - but I did get my 35 points, probably worth less than 3.5p in terms of the gift vouchers they send me from time to time.

References

Reference 1: https://psmv5.blogspot.com/2024/07/blackberries-two.html. A full tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment