Friday 20 September 2024

Mystery

The gmail advertisement generator continues to surprise me, with this morning's offering being a sponsored email about temperature sensors from some people I have never heard of called Balluf.

Perhaps I score so many points as a person vaguely interested in science and then so many more for the word 'temperature' appearing near me enough times? 

However, searching the blog for the word 'temperature' reminds me that there are quite a lot of cooking temperatures ('190°C') to do with roast meat. Maybe that is it, temperatures expressed in a vaguely scientific format? Or am I over analysing, with their software not being that clever? Something much more banal at the root of it.

Something to while away train journeys with.

References

Reference 1: https://www.balluff.com/en-gb.

No comments:

Post a Comment